No Mike for HQ Tonight

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      Sorry for the late notice (can't recall if I mentioned this previously,
      so I'll assume I didn't), but I won't be able to attend HQ tonight.
      Family Christmas party scheduled tonight. With the kids in attendance I
      might be able to beg off early enough to make it, but it would be
      hubris to count on it.

      If Fred or Thomas is willing, play on without me. I'll try to make it
      when I can, but, again, don't count on it.

      Mike
    • Thomas Robertson

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
          I'll show but Alone, I don't know how much I'll be able to do.

          On 12/11/06, Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes@... > wrote:

          Sorry for the late notice (can't recall if I mentioned this previously,
          so I'll assume I didn't), but I won't be able to attend HQ tonight.
          Family Christmas party scheduled tonight. With the kids in attendance I
          might be able to beg off early enough to make it, but it would be
          hubris to count on it.

          If Fred or Thomas is willing, play on without me. I'll try to make it
          when I can, but, again, don't count on it.

          "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
               --George Orwell