Online dice roller

  • Graham Walmsley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Some of you may have seen this (the ones who hang around on Story Games), but in case you haven't: I've written an online dice roller:

      http://www.catchyourhare.com/diceroller

      It can be used for online play: if everyone playing a game enters the same password, you'll all see the same dice.

      I'm really interested in seeing how this works in a real game. If you want to use it, please do, and give me criticism and feedback.

      Graham