RE: [indie-netgaming] Dogs in the Vineyard - Tuesday 8pm GMT

  • Martin Ahnelöv
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2006
      Hello. I'm back from Rome now, and I'm fully rested. How did the game come
      out? Will you play any more sessions? If you are, I would love to join in if
      I'm allowed.

      Gasten

      >From: "Thomas Lawrence" <thomas.mark.lawrence@...>
      >To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [indie-netgaming] Dogs in the Vineyard - Tuesday 8pm GMT
      >Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:17:50 -0000
      >
      >Ok all you European and other GMT type people, looks like we have a
      >Dogs in the Vineyard game running tomorrow from 8pm.
      >
      >I'll be running it. I don't know how far we will get necessarily, but
      >we'll be starting with group chargen, runnign through initiations and
      >then hopefull getting to grips with our first town.
      >
      >Bring nothing but your own self and soem typing fingers. Meet in
      >#indierpgs on the MagicStar IRC network at 8pm.
      >
      >Absolutely anyone willing to devote a couple of hours to the game is
      >welcome, whther you own the game or not, have played or not, or even
      >have heard of it or not.
      >
      >See you there!

      Börjar bilen krångla? Köp en ny http://motor.msn.se/
    • Thomas Lawrence
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2006
        I've been unexpectedly busy both last week and this week (today) and
        have thus not really gotten this started. I still want to, but other
        things have been swallowing my time. Apologies.

        Hopefully next week things will be a touch more stable.
      • Thomas Lawrence
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 21, 2006
          Ok, this hasn't really gotten started so far, although a few people
          have generated characters. However, it shall be starting properly next
          Tuesday (the 28th) at 8pm. If that's ok with everyone. :)
        • Martin Ahnelöv
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2006
            Nice! I'll be there!

            >From: "Thomas Lawrence" <thomas.mark.lawrence@...>
            >To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dogs in the Vineyard - Tuesday 8pm GMT
            >Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:41:17 -0000
            >
            >Ok, this hasn't really gotten started so far, although a few people
            >have generated characters. However, it shall be starting properly next
            >Tuesday (the 28th) at 8pm. If that's ok with everyone. :)

            Skrota eller skaffa reservdelar? http://motor.msn.se/
          • Thomas Lawrence
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
              The game is now moving an hour and a half earlier in order that we may
              get more aming in. See you there next week!