[indie-netgaming] Abeo

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Jennifer, can you tell us something about Abeo, and why we would be interested in it?  I've looked at the website and it doesn't really tell me much about the game.

      On 10/3/06, Jennifer <zahtevnik@...> wrote:

      Because who doesn't like cash prizes?

      Insomnium Games has opened up a free chat for Abeo players on our
      website. Goodies will be given away for use on the chat or in your own
      home games as we get everything set up. Chat discussion can be found
      on our forum at http://insomniumgames.com/forum