VOIP Game

  • Benn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006

      OK, at this point I have all the info – will collate and bring it together over the next few days.

      My first priority is to find a scheduled time for us to play in that brings as many of us in as possible.  Undoubtedly there is no schedule that would work for everyone, so this will pare down the list of participants.

      Then, using those who are left, we can decide which game it is that we will play.  (I plan to be making a strong case for Capes to be used for the first several times since it is the only game that is the least hindered by bumpiness – and we can expect some bumpiness.)

      Finally, once we have the above decided upon, we can determine which technologies, software, and other services we will choose to use based on the remaining participants.

      I plan to have to do quite a bit of set up work getting the technical stuff ready and functional, and that may take some time as I will have to slot it in with everything else I do, so bear with me and be patient.

      So, the next thing is me reporting back to all of you about potential scheduling.  I will have that for you soon.

      Thanks.

      -Benn Grant

    • Rob F
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2006
        Hi, Benn,

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Benn" <benn@...> wrote:

        > OK, at this point I have all the info - will collate and bring it
        together
        > over the next few days...
        > So, the next thing is me reporting back to all of you about potential
        > scheduling. I will have that for you soon.

        Things suddenly went rather quiet. Is everything okay at your end?

        Best,

        Rob
      • Benn
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2006

          I have suddenly come down with an illness (nothing dramatic, just basic yuckiness) that is really knocking me for a loop.  As soon as I am no longer sick, I will be back on this.  Sorry for disappearance – I have been hoping this sickness would be gone long before now.