RE: [indie-netgaming] Interest: Indie VOIP gaming? PrimeTime Adventures, Capes, Universalis and more possible...

  • Benn
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 18, 2006

      So far I have myself and one other interested person – one or two more and we can do this!  Anyone else interested in VOIP indie gaming?

      -Benn

      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 28, 2006
        Hi. I've emailed the answers to you.

        Ok, I'd like to give you a point of view on choosing a gamingtable.

        I can't really say anything about the last two, non-free, softwares (Just
        don't pick the win-only!! I can't even play 3D!), but looka at it this way:
        That little indie-software ... it would be pretty easy to get him to develop
        some features that we need. We just need to convince him that 1) we are a
        bunch of guys who want to use his software regulary, and we'll get more
        people to do so, too, and 2) there isn't any other indie-friendly RPG-tables
        out there. No competition.

        Klarar kräftskivan vädret? http://www.msn.se/weather/