RE: [indie-netgaming] Interest: Universalis?

    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 15, 2006
      >From: John Halsey <thricedamnedgorol@...>
      >
      >Indeed, I have given a great deal of thought to it. I'm Sovem over on the
      >Forge, so you might have seen me asking questions there. I read the very
      >detailed report about the UniWikis and their failures, as well as that long
      >debate I believe you took part in?

      Yep, that was me.

      > Anyway, now that I see there's several people interested, we'll work out
      >our rules. But let's do that privately, so we're not flooding the list with
      >back-and-forths.

      Sounds like you have it in hand. Just didn't want you to start, and find
      that there were all sorts of problems.

      Good Luck,
      Mike
    • Martin Ahnelöv
      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 28, 2006
        Hi. I've emailed the answers to you.

        Ok, I'd like to give you a point of view on choosing a gamingtable.

        I can't really say anything about the last two, non-free, softwares (Just
        don't pick the win-only!! I can't even play 3D!), but looka at it this way:
        That little indie-software ... it would be pretty easy to get him to develop
        some features that we need. We just need to convince him that 1) we are a
        bunch of guys who want to use his software regulary, and we'll get more
        people to do so, too, and 2) there isn't any other indie-friendly RPG-tables
        out there. No competition.

        Klarar kräftskivan vädret? http://www.msn.se/weather/