Interest: Universalis?

  • thricedamnedgorol
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi there; new to the list. I've been absolutely dying to play
      Universalis, and wondered if anyone else has been feeling the same,
      lately?

      I'd like to gauge interest for a play by email game, something with a
      scifi and/or fantasy vibe. The game would be finite and fast paced--
      players would be expected to post many times per week. The game would
      be set for a definitive limit, either a time limit (X number of months)
      or a scene limit.
      I've tried to play PBeM RPGs in the past, and they've always pittered
      out. That's why we'll set a definitive time limit, and that's why I'm
      asking only people who can commit to multiple posts per week to apply.
      I'm narrowing the number of candidates, I know, but I'd rather have
      only two other people play and be commited, than have six players who
      post when they feel like it or lose interest midway through.

      So, all that said, do I have any takers?

      John
    • Martin Ahnelöv
      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 28, 2006
        Hi. I've emailed the answers to you.

        Ok, I'd like to give you a point of view on choosing a gamingtable.

        I can't really say anything about the last two, non-free, softwares (Just
        don't pick the win-only!! I can't even play 3D!), but looka at it this way:
        That little indie-software ... it would be pretty easy to get him to develop
        some features that we need. We just need to convince him that 1) we are a
        bunch of guys who want to use his software regulary, and we'll get more
        people to do so, too, and 2) there isn't any other indie-friendly RPG-tables
        out there. No competition.

        Klarar kräftskivan vädret? http://www.msn.se/weather/