Capes round 2 on wednesday.

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      Well last week went so well, figured I'd do it again. Going to
      request a few things to keep things running smoothly.

      1) There will be three to five players per table.

      2) There will be a limit of 10 tables per session.

      3) Any characters that you want to play should be posted to
      http://random.average-bear.com/Capes/WednesdayCapes.

      4) Play will occour accross 3 channels. Naration, OOC, and Capes Bot.

      5) You will be asked for your action or reaction in order. Please
      answer "yes" or "pass" quickly to lower the blood presure of the time
      keper.

      6) Please play your actions and reactions in this order: Naration,
      announcement of ability and debt location, roll.

      7) We will meet in #indie_ooc on irc://gryphon.magicstar.net:6667 at
      2000 EDT. There we will roll for new player init, and break up into
      tables.

      Yes I am type A, thanks for asking.
    • Hans Messersmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
        Can't make it this week, Arcane, but I'm still in for
        the future. I have a chance to play Capes in person
        tonight which I can't pass up.

        Big Neutron and Johnny are not my spotlight, so they
        are free for the picking.

        Hans

        http://mail.yahoo.com