Ensemble Playtest News

  • Alexander Cherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Ensemble has gone through quite a number of changes since the 9th
      hell playtest started. And while I'm enjoying the setting, I think
      we need to start over, possibly with another setting, but definitely
      from the beginning to experience some of the new changes that have
      been put into place.

      So, as of next Monday, we're starting over. Bring new setting
      ideas! 15:00 PDT.
    • Alexander Cherry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        Due to the holiday in the U.S. on Tuesday, I'm postponing this to
        next Monday, the 10th, rather than this upcoming Monday the 3rd.

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander
        Cherry" <lxndr@...> wrote:

        > Ensemble has gone through quite a number of changes since the 9th
        > hell playtest started. And while I'm enjoying the setting, I think
        > we need to start over, possibly with another setting, but
        definitely
        > from the beginning to experience some of the new changes that have
        > been put into place.
        >
        > So, as of next Monday, we're starting over. Bring new setting
        > ideas! 15:00 PDT.

      • Alexander Cherry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
          Today is Monday, the 10th, and at 1500 PDT (1900 EDT), an Ensemble
          game shall be held. As a new playtest, both existing playtesters and
          newcomers are welcome to attend.