Re: [indie-netgaming] Burning friday

  • John Fiala
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
      On 6/22/06, Alexander Munck <alexander.munck@...> wrote:
      > We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People are welcome to stop by and take a look :)

      I think I might - if I remember. that's 2pm here in Denver, and it
      depends on how busy work is.

      --
      John Fiala
    • James Stein
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
        Alexander Munck wrote:
        > Hey guys
        >
        > If people are up for it, I'd like to burn up characters tomorrow. It sounds
        > like both James and Dave can make it, I hope Russell can as well...
        >
        > I'm going to show up at 9 pm gmt, hope we can get started somewhere between
        > then and 10 pm.
        >
        > We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none
        > of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People
        > are welcome to stop by and take a look :)
        >
        > Anyway, we'll also figure out exactly when we'll be playing in the future.
        > Russell can't make it every friday. We should also decide on a frequency of
        > play... all the practical stuff :)

        I will be here, though perhaps not by 9 PM GMT (which is 4 PM EST, where
        I'm at). I just received a call informing me my great grandmother has
        passed away, and I need to attend her funeral tomorrow. The wake begins
        at 2 PM EST., so I expect I'll be back some time around 5 or 6 (10 or 11
        PM GMT.)
      • James Stein
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
          James Stein wrote:
          > Alexander Munck wrote:
          >> Hey guys
          >>
          >> If people are up for it, I'd like to burn up characters tomorrow. It sounds
          >> like both James and Dave can make it, I hope Russell can as well...
          >>
          >> I'm going to show up at 9 pm gmt, hope we can get started somewhere between
          >> then and 10 pm.
          >>
          >> We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none
          >> of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People
          >> are welcome to stop by and take a look :)
          >>
          >> Anyway, we'll also figure out exactly when we'll be playing in the future.
          >> Russell can't make it every friday. We should also decide on a frequency of
          >> play... all the practical stuff :)
          >>

          > I will be here, though perhaps not by 9 PM GMT (which is 4 PM EST, where
          > I'm at). I just received a call informing me my great grandmother has
          > passed away, and I need to attend her funeral tomorrow. The wake begins
          > at 2 PM EST., so I expect I'll be back some time around 5 or 6 (10 or 11
          > PM GMT.)

          As an aside, I just registered on the BW forum, so if there's any
          post-game write-up to be going down, toss me a link when the time comes.
        • Alexander Munck
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2006
            Hey

            I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother. If you're up for gaming that night I'd love to have you there... otherwise I'd definitely understand if you didn't show up.

            Well, I have one thread where I've been discussing how to run the old module... You might not want to look in there, as there are a lot of spoilers. Doing a thread for the game could be fun, especially if you guys drop in with a few comments :)

            Once I figure out how the wiki works, I'll upload the logs there. I need to take a look at if first... don't even know if I have to register or something first.

            best regards,
            Alexander
          • Martin Ahnelöv
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 23, 2006

              Well, erhm, it is midsummer! So, I won't make it. Is it possible for me to chargen another day? like tomorrow (saturday, 24)? That would be great. (Thought, you should still chargen tonight.)

              If I'm really really lucky, I may make it to 10 pm, but i highly doubt it.

              Sorry.

              Tusentals sista chansen-auktioner! Lägg bud här
            • Dave
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 25, 2006
                Hi!
                Saturday Mornings (4 pm GMT or after) is better for me. Then Friday
                afternoons. But I can still make it on Fridays (10 pm GMT to 3 am GMT)
                as well as Wed nights (10 pm GMT to 3 am GMT) and sunday mornings...
                Let me know!
                Dave M