Burning friday

  • Alexander Munck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
      Hey guys

      If people are up for it, I'd like to burn up characters tomorrow. It sounds like both James and Dave can make it, I hope Russell can as well...

      I'm going to show up at 9 pm gmt, hope we can get started somewhere between then and 10 pm.

      We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People are welcome to stop by and take a look :)

      Anyway, we'll also figure out exactly when we'll be playing in the future. Russell can't make it every friday. We should also decide on a frequency of play... all the practical stuff :)

      See you there.

      best regards,
      Alexander
    • John Fiala
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
        On 6/22/06, Alexander Munck <alexander.munck@...> wrote:
        > We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People are welcome to stop by and take a look :)

        I think I might - if I remember. that's 2pm here in Denver, and it
        depends on how busy work is.

        --
        John Fiala
      • James Stein
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
          Alexander Munck wrote:
          > Hey guys
          >
          > If people are up for it, I'd like to burn up characters tomorrow. It sounds
          > like both James and Dave can make it, I hope Russell can as well...
          >
          > I'm going to show up at 9 pm gmt, hope we can get started somewhere between
          > then and 10 pm.
          >
          > We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none
          > of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People
          > are welcome to stop by and take a look :)
          >
          > Anyway, we'll also figure out exactly when we'll be playing in the future.
          > Russell can't make it every friday. We should also decide on a frequency of
          > play... all the practical stuff :)

          I will be here, though perhaps not by 9 PM GMT (which is 4 PM EST, where
          I'm at). I just received a call informing me my great grandmother has
          passed away, and I need to attend her funeral tomorrow. The wake begins
          at 2 PM EST., so I expect I'll be back some time around 5 or 6 (10 or 11
          PM GMT.)
        • James Stein
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
            James Stein wrote:
            > Alexander Munck wrote:
            >> Hey guys
            >>
            >> If people are up for it, I'd like to burn up characters tomorrow. It sounds
            >> like both James and Dave can make it, I hope Russell can as well...
            >>
            >> I'm going to show up at 9 pm gmt, hope we can get started somewhere between
            >> then and 10 pm.
            >>
            >> We'll need to put together the group, make characters and so on. Since none
            >> of you have played before, this might take up most of the evening. People
            >> are welcome to stop by and take a look :)
            >>
            >> Anyway, we'll also figure out exactly when we'll be playing in the future.
            >> Russell can't make it every friday. We should also decide on a frequency of
            >> play... all the practical stuff :)
            >>

            > I will be here, though perhaps not by 9 PM GMT (which is 4 PM EST, where
            > I'm at). I just received a call informing me my great grandmother has
            > passed away, and I need to attend her funeral tomorrow. The wake begins
            > at 2 PM EST., so I expect I'll be back some time around 5 or 6 (10 or 11
            > PM GMT.)

            As an aside, I just registered on the BW forum, so if there's any
            post-game write-up to be going down, toss me a link when the time comes.
          • Alexander Munck
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 23, 2006
              Hey

              I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother. If you're up for gaming that night I'd love to have you there... otherwise I'd definitely understand if you didn't show up.

              Well, I have one thread where I've been discussing how to run the old module... You might not want to look in there, as there are a lot of spoilers. Doing a thread for the game could be fun, especially if you guys drop in with a few comments :)

              Once I figure out how the wiki works, I'll upload the logs there. I need to take a look at if first... don't even know if I have to register or something first.

              best regards,
              Alexander
            • Martin Ahnelöv
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 23, 2006

                Well, erhm, it is midsummer! So, I won't make it. Is it possible for me to chargen another day? like tomorrow (saturday, 24)? That would be great. (Thought, you should still chargen tonight.)

                If I'm really really lucky, I may make it to 10 pm, but i highly doubt it.

                Sorry.

                Tusentals sista chansen-auktioner! Lägg bud här
              • Dave
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 25, 2006
                  Hi!
                  Saturday Mornings (4 pm GMT or after) is better for me. Then Friday
                  afternoons. But I can still make it on Fridays (10 pm GMT to 3 am GMT)
                  as well as Wed nights (10 pm GMT to 3 am GMT) and sunday mornings...
                  Let me know!
                  Dave M