My free 'play-by-net' game, V-FORT

  • v_fort_gm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Hello, my name is Dave. Thanks to the group owner for allowing me to
      join. I am a long time RPG player. I also do some programming. I am
      currently working on a project to create a means to play games with
      others over the internet. I call it The Virtual Free Online RPG
      Tabletop, or V-FORT.

      I built a program for my personal use, in order to play with friends
      who do not live near me. I figured that since I went to all the
      trouble I might as well share it with others.

      It's not nearly as fancy as most of the existing commercial
      applications, but it is 100% free. Neither is it as versatile as
      OpenRPG, but I am adding new features all of the time. Also I am
      accepting requests for enhancements from user, so if you have an idea
      about how the program can be improved please let me know.

      If you are interested in reading more about it, please visit my site
      at http://v-fort.org

      You can also download the latest version from the Download page.

      I am also looking for volunteers interested in helping with this
      project. I am looking for Play Testers, Graphic Artists, Interface
      Designer, Web Page developers and anyone with a suggestion about how
      this program could be improved.

      Feel free to email me at game-master@...

      Thanks