It's Monday!

  • Nathan E Banks Paganini
    • J B Bell
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 13, 2003
        Dangit, I won't be making it at all tonight--I have one of those
        stupid meeting things. I hope you all have fun.

        --JB

        --
        "It's not that everything is as-it-is, without us having tried anything.
        Everything is as-it-is after we've broken our bones, trying everything."
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 10, 2003

            That's starting at 10pm my time....

            I'm under the weather, but can play for an hour at that starting time...maybe and hour and a half if its Really compelling...Absolutely no more than that! (I'll have a hard enough time making work tomorrow as it is)

            But I'd like to finish it up tonight too!

            Bob McNamee

             Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

            September 11, 2001
            Remember the Fallen...
            "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

            visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

            http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

            or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

          • Nathan E Banks
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 9, 2003

                I'm available

                I have to admit mentally I'm set up for TQB still, but I'd be up for either Uni or Soap.

                They fit the IRC format so well...

                Bob

                still haven't gotten my notification about my Elfs Trollbabe purchase  :(

                 Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

                September 11, 2001
                Remember the Fallen...
                "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

                visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

                http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

                or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

              • the GreyOrm
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 9, 2003

                  I have to admit mentally I'm set up for TQB still, but I'd be up for either Uni or Soap.

                  Not in the mood for either, honestly, so I'll just sit this one out.

                  still haven't gotten my notification about my Elfs Trollbabe purchase  :(

                  Ewww...an Elf Trollbabe! How'd THAT happen? ;D
                  (And is that like some sort of twisted mail-order bride thing?)

                  -Raven

                • Nathan E Banks
                  • Nathan E Banks

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 17, 2003

                            RM> Perhaps we could continue TQB tonight?

                            Well, duh, Bob. Why didn't I think of that?

                            I gotta stop staying up till one in the morning . . .

                            <whaps head>

                            - --

                            I didn't think it either till after two or three cups of coffee this morning!

                            :D

                            Bob

                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 17, 2003
                              Seems to me that we were all a bit tired last night. :-)

                              I'd be up for a TQB finale tonight.

                              Mike

                              >From: Robert McNamee <bob_mcnamee@...>
                              >

                              >RM> Perhaps we could continue TQB tonight?
                              >
                              >Well, duh, Bob. Why didn't I think of that?
                              >
                              >I gotta stop staying up till one in the morning . . .
                              >
                              ><whaps head>
                              >
                              >- --
                              >

                              >I didn't think it either till after two or three cups of coffee this
                              >morning!
                              >
                              >:D
                              >
                              >Bob
                              >

                              >September 11, 2001
                              >Remember the Fallen...
                              >"FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter
                              >
                              >visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business
                              >
                              >http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/ personal
                              >
                              >or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

                              >Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online

                            • James V. West
                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 20, 2003
                                Hey all

                                Sorry I missed this. I haven't been online in 3 days. Tiring week at work. Obviously, we won't be playing tonight ;-)

                                Later

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 20, 2003
                                  Looks like I missed my chance! Dang.

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Mar 20, 2003
                                      Cool. I'd love to play InSpectres sometime.

                                      Sunday is still on schedule for TQB!

                                      I haven't had an opportunity to work on the draft this week at all. I've barely had time to sleep. But the weekend is coming up and I have lots of time to work then. I've cut a lot of un-needed junk from it, so I'm coming up with some blank space. Some of it I'll fill with some new artwork, but I might actually write some more junk to replace it. The netgame and talk at the Forge have me thinking that MOtifs might need more exploration in the rules.