Re: Reminder: Everway tonight 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 6:30 AM
      Sorry about last night. I got the news when I reached home last night
      that he was not expected to live through the night. We took the kids
      to see him right away. He died at about 9:30pm.

      Thanks,

      John

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "John" <longspeak@...> wrote:

      > I just learned that my father-in-law is in the hospital. If you don't
      > see me by game time tonight, it's because I've had to drive out to the
      > hospital with my wife. I will still hopefully be there, but this is
      > your fair warning.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > John
      >
      > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "John" <longspeak@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A belated reminder. Hope to see you all there.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > John

    • Kirt Dankmyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 6:35 AM
        Under those conditions, I don't think you have anything to apologize about...

        --
        Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- http://ivanhoeunbound.com -- xiomBRAG on AIM
        cats * hats * RPGs * love * Eris * Agent Patriot * anime * Dada * poetry
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 6:37 AM
          No apologies, John.

          Our thoughts are with you.

          On 3/1/06, John <longspeak@...> wrote:
          > Sorry about last night. I got the news when I reached home last night
          > that he was not expected to live through the night. We took the kids
          > to see him right away. He died at about 9:30pm.

          --
          "Μόνο οι νεκροί έχουν δει το τέλος του πολέμου."
          (Only the dead have seen the end of war.)