Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Everway

  • Matthew Wheeler
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
      I'm available most weeknights, just need a little notice.

      On 1/31/06, Fred <vaxalon@...> wrote:

      > On 1/31/06, John <longspeak@...> wrote:
      > > Fred, what other days are possible?
      > >

      > Any day but wednesday or thursday.

      > ________________________________

    • John
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
        Okay, I heard no Wednesday and no Thursday. How about Tuesday? I am
        on the Pacific, and generally get home by 5pm. However, traffic
        means this time is not guaranteed. We can either stick with 5pm
        Pacific and chance that I'm a bit late, or kick back to 5:30 Pacific
        and not worry about it.

        Personally, I'd rather say 5pm, as long as no-one sweats the traffic.

        I'll assume we're still cancelled this week.

        Who plays the Hero Inferno? While I GM, The Dryad will piss off back
        to her forest. You might want to re-think your connection. Or
        perhaps not? Up to you. The Dryad will return when Alex comes back
        to GM.

        Finally, if the new day works for anyone else, feel free to join in
        the fun. Alexander's original rules apply: The Admission 'fee' is
        five URLs of images, plus one additional URL per story (not per
        session), emailed to me.

        A Thousand Times,

        John

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wheeler
        <matthew.l.wheeler@g...> wrote:

        > I'm available most weeknights, just need a little notice.
        >
        > On 1/31/06, Fred <vaxalon@g...> wrote:
        > >

        > > On 1/31/06, John <longspeak@c...> wrote:
        > > > Fred, what other days are possible?
        > > >

        > > Any day but wednesday or thursday.

        Service.

        > > ________________________________

      • John
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
          BTW, Nick, Matthew and Fred, unless you already sent your one image
          to Alexander, I need one. Even if you already have, I'd like the
          original URL so I can tell which are the new ones.

          Thanks,

          <matthew.l.wheeler@g...> wrote:

          > I'm available most weeknights, just need a little notice.
          >
          > On 1/31/06, Fred <vaxalon@g...> wrote:
          > >

          > > On 1/31/06, John <longspeak@c...> wrote:
          > > > Fred, what other days are possible?
          > > >

          > > Any day but wednesday or thursday.

          Service.

          > > ________________________________

        • Matthew Wheeler
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
            I play Inferno and I feel bad about asking this but what sort of
            connection were Inferno and Dryad supposed to have? I don't recall any
            ties to anyone but Prodigal. Did it have to do with Inferno's vision
            of the tree?

            On 2/1/06, John <longspeak@...> wrote:
            > Okay, I heard no Wednesday and no Thursday. How about Tuesday? I am
            > on the Pacific, and generally get home by 5pm. However, traffic
            > means this time is not guaranteed. We can either stick with 5pm
            > Pacific and chance that I'm a bit late, or kick back to 5:30 Pacific
            > and not worry about it.
            >
            > Personally, I'd rather say 5pm, as long as no-one sweats the traffic.
            >
            > I'll assume we're still cancelled this week.
            >
            > Who plays the Hero Inferno? While I GM, The Dryad will piss off back
            > to her forest. You might want to re-think your connection. Or
            > perhaps not? Up to you. The Dryad will return when Alex comes back
            > to GM.
            >
            > Finally, if the new day works for anyone else, feel free to join in
            > the fun. Alexander's original rules apply: The Admission 'fee' is
            > five URLs of images, plus one additional URL per story (not per
            > session), emailed to me.
            >
            > A Thousand Times,
            >
            > John
            >
            > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wheeler
            > <matthew.l.wheeler@g...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm available most weeknights, just need a little notice.

            > > > Any day but wednesday or thursday.

            > Service.
            > > >
            > > > ________________________________

            > ________________________________

          • Fred
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
              Tuesday is acceptable. Starting a half hour later (5:30 to you) is
              fine with me; it'll give me a chance to get a little more done around
              the house.

              An image URL will be posted shortly, I never did one.
            • John
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong hero, but didn't your dad destroy her
                forest?

                <matthew.l.wheeler@g...> wrote:

                > I play Inferno and I feel bad about asking this but what sort of
                > connection were Inferno and Dryad supposed to have? I don't recall
                any
                > ties to anyone but Prodigal. Did it have to do with Inferno's
                vision
                > of the tree?
                >
                > On 2/1/06, John <longspeak@c...> wrote:
                > > Okay, I heard no Wednesday and no Thursday. How about Tuesday?
                I am
                > > on the Pacific, and generally get home by 5pm. However, traffic
                > > means this time is not guaranteed. We can either stick with 5pm
                > > Pacific and chance that I'm a bit late, or kick back to 5:30
                Pacific
                > > and not worry about it.
                > >
                > > Personally, I'd rather say 5pm, as long as no-one sweats the
                traffic.

                > > I'll assume we're still cancelled this week.
                > >
                > > Who plays the Hero Inferno? While I GM, The Dryad will piss off
                back
                > > to her forest. You might want to re-think your connection. Or
                > > perhaps not? Up to you. The Dryad will return when Alex comes
                back
                > > to GM.
                > >
                > > Finally, if the new day works for anyone else, feel free to join
                in
                > > the fun. Alexander's original rules apply: The Admission 'fee'
                is
                > > five URLs of images, plus one additional URL per story (not per
                > > session), emailed to me.
                > >
                > > A Thousand Times,
                > >
                > > John
                > >
                > > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wheeler
                > > <matthew.l.wheeler@g...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I'm available most weeknights, just need a little notice.

                > > Service.

                Service.

                > > ________________________________

              • John
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                  Okay. 5:30pm Pacific it is. I'd like to play until 8:30. Let me
                  know if that's a problem for any east-coasters.

                  John

                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                    Inferno's dad... is (in all likelihood) Prodigal.

                    If Inferno's dad ISN'T Prodigal, then Fire Opal was lying to Prodigal...

                    Either way...

                    On 2/1/06, John <longspeak@...> wrote:
                    > Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong hero, but didn't your dad destroy her
                    > forest?
                  • Fred

                      Message 10 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                        Clearly I need to review the logs from the question session.

                        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Fred <vaxalon@g...> wrote:

                        > Inferno's dad... is (in all likelihood) Prodigal.
                        >
                        > If Inferno's dad ISN'T Prodigal, then Fire Opal was lying to
                        Prodigal...

                        > Either way...
                        >
                        > On 2/1/06, John <longspeak@c...> wrote:
                        > > Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong hero, but didn't your dad destroy
                        her
                        > > forest?

                      • John
                        Message 11 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                          Okay, according to the log of the question session, it was Prodigal's
                          dad, not Inferno's dad, who destroyed the Dryad's forest. And he has
                          some 'splaining to do.

                          Actually, it's not clear to me if this was decided upon or if it was
                          only an idea that didn't get used. Either way, that connection will
                          cease to have relavance, since Dryad will be away.

                          Thanks,

                          John

                          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Fred <vaxalon@g...> wrote:

                          > Inferno's dad... is (in all likelihood) Prodigal.
                          >
                          > If Inferno's dad ISN'T Prodigal, then Fire Opal was lying to
                          Prodigal...

                          > Either way...
                          >
                          > On 2/1/06, John <longspeak@c...> wrote:
                          > > Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong hero, but didn't your dad destroy
                          her
                          > > forest?

                        • Matthew Wheeler
                          Message 12 of 21 , Feb 1, 2006
                            Ah, that would explain things. That would make it Inferno's
                            unacknowledged grandfather that did the deed if indeed he is
                            Prodigal's soon. I'm fine with any connection like that, I just
                            wanted to get things cleared up. Tuesdays at 5 or 5:30 is fine with
                            me. I think saying our starting time is 5:00 is probably best as long
                            as none of us are bothered with starting a little late for those who
                            are on their way home from work at this time.