The Campaign For All Time/a free pbem

  • wellheregoesagain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      lltime/
      This has been running for about a week now and I am actually
      pleasantly surprised with the results.This is a campaign that
      started off with my original post and then others joined in from
      there.Instead of many rules,the game seems to be creating itself.
      Come see what's new in this world done in a style that's a
      combination of fantasy genre such as, d&d, Tolkien,or wherever your
      imagination can take you.All races, classes, and characters are
      welcome.They can be as outlandish as someone who believes they are
      supreme being of all or a simple peasant.Start somewhere else within
      the land or even somewhere that would connect to the known world. do
      anything you want as long as it can be connected in with the story
      line as it develops at some point or if you can connect it in.
      Remember there are always stories within stories, stories alongside
      stories, stories connecting all etc. Bring maps that you create,
      your own imagination, and even new ideas if you want. Above all,
      remember, not to become so rigid there is no room for flexibility.
      This is a place to express yourself and have fun. All will be well.