Re: New Monday night game

  • Jonathan Hastings
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "owl132001" <owl132001@y...>
      wrote:

      > Monday night Dogs in the Vineyard is over. Jon, Shreyas, and I are
      > looking to game on Monday nights, 7pm central (?) Anyone interested
      > in helping to brainstorm a game to play?
      > Chris Moore

      So, it looks like we are going to give The Shadow of Yesterday a try.
      I will be GMing. If you are interested in playing, we will be
      brainstorming characters, etc. next Monday night at 7pm central in
      #indierpgs on magicstar.net.

      You can find all the important info about the game, here:

      http://www.anvilwerks.com/?The-Shadow-of-Yesterday

      (But y'all probably already knew that)

      Cheers,
      Jon