Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Newbie netgamer wants HELP

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2005
      On 10/11/05, doctorpeace <peter.nordstrand@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Thank you Nick and Mike. I've found the magicstar place and figured
      > out how it works. And Mike, the next time I wake up at 2 on a
      > wednesday morning I will check out your HeroQuest game.

      You'd be surprised at the temporal gymnastics some people go through
      to be in this game.

      --
      Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
      and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2005
        >From: "doctorpeace" <peter.nordstrand@...>
        >
        >Thank you Nick and Mike. I've found the magicstar place and figured
        >out how it works. And Mike, the next time I wake up at 2 on a
        >wednesday� morning I will check out your HeroQuest game.

        Friday morning, I think. You're later than we are, not earlier. Anyhow, set
        your alarm clock tomorrow night...

        :-)