Address Change

  • Nathan E. Banks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Let it be known...

      Hello everyone; from now on I'll be using my gmail account
      nebanks@... as my primary email address. There are several
      advantages to this. For one thing, I won't keep having to spell
      "MADISONTELCO" to people all the time, and my address will actually
      fit on my contact info forms. I'll still check the
      paganini@... address from time to time, but there's no
      guarantee that I'll see your message anytime soon if you send it
      there.

      So, please update your address books, or your minds, or wherever it is
      that you store memetic associations of cryptic symbol masks with
      actual people.

      The Pag has spoken!
      --
      Nathan