Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Looking for playtesters

  • Nathan E Banks Paganini

      Wednesday, November 06, 2002, 6:17:45 PM, Peter wrote:

      PCS> PS - Chris Edwards said you might be interested in playing my
      little
      PCS> (non-anthropomorphic) animal game if you have the time. I wrote
      up a
      PCS> summary of last night's chargen in case you want to take a look.

      I wasn't that interested (I tend to agree with Mike on the
      subject of animals) but then I saw Chris's telepathic clam.
      Hmmm.... :)

      - --
      Nathan E. Banks <Paganini>

      "Life is weird. You need to protect your feet."

      - Pag's Mom

    • Tim Denee
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 6, 2002
        Yeah, I'm pretty keen now too. You guys playing in the normal monday slot?
        You got room (and time for char gen) for another player? I can't promise
        100% reliability (crazy time-zones) but I'll try.

        I dig animals.

        Tim

        > I wasn't that interested (I tend to agree with Mike on the
        > subject of animals) but then I saw Chris's telepathic clam.
        > Hmmm.... :)

      • Nathan E Banks Paganini

          Someone needs to point me to the game rules. I read the actual
          play report, but I didn't see a url.

          - --
          Nathan E. Banks <Paganini>

          "Life is weird. You need to protect your feet."

          - Pag's Mom

        • Christoffer Lerno
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 6, 2002
            > Someone needs to point me to the game rules.
            > I read the actual play report, but I didn't
            > see a url.

            Here: http://home.att.net/
            ~dreamwalkerrpg/animaltemp.html

            /C
          • Peter C. Spahn
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 7, 2002
              Hi Tim,

              We definitely have room. Time zones are another issue because I think
              everyone's in a different one so far. I'm EST, Chris is PST and
              Christoffer is in one I've never even heard of. :)

              Right now we're shooting to play either some time Sunday or some time
              late Tuesday night (EST), whatever works best for everyone.

              But anyway, I'm available tonight if you want to make a character, if
              not for this game, then for one in the future.

              Drop me a line at

              DreamwalkerRPG@...

              because my Yahoo mail account is doing something crazy.

              Pete

              PS - to Christoffer, thanks for posting the link.