Re: Looking for playtesters

  • Peter C. Spahn
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 6, 2002
      Hi Nathan,

      The charter is probably sitting in my Yahoo mail account. Yahoo mail
      has been doing something screwy to my browser for the past couple of
      months (I think they changed something) and I haven't been able to
      access it (keeps freezing up). I will check it on a friend's computer
      though to get the charter.

      Thanks,

      Pete

      PS - Chris Edwards said you might be interested in playing my little
      (non-anthropomorphic) animal game if you have the time. I wrote up a
      summary of last night's chargen in case you want to take a look.

      http://www.indie-rpgs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4159

      --- In indie-netgaming@y..., Nathan E Banks Paganini <paganini@m...>
    • Nathan E Banks Paganini
      • Tim Denee
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 6, 2002
          Yeah, I'm pretty keen now too. You guys playing in the normal monday slot?
          You got room (and time for char gen) for another player? I can't promise
          100% reliability (crazy time-zones) but I'll try.

          I dig animals.

          Tim

          > I wasn't that interested (I tend to agree with Mike on the
          > subject of animals) but then I saw Chris's telepathic clam.
          > Hmmm.... :)

        • Nathan E Banks Paganini
          • Christoffer Lerno
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 6, 2002
              > Someone needs to point me to the game rules.
              > I read the actual play report, but I didn't
              > see a url.

              Here: http://home.att.net/
              ~dreamwalkerrpg/animaltemp.html

              /C
            • Peter C. Spahn
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 7, 2002
                Hi Tim,

                We definitely have room. Time zones are another issue because I think
                everyone's in a different one so far. I'm EST, Chris is PST and
                Christoffer is in one I've never even heard of. :)

                Right now we're shooting to play either some time Sunday or some time
                late Tuesday night (EST), whatever works best for everyone.

                But anyway, I'm available tonight if you want to make a character, if
                not for this game, then for one in the future.

                Drop me a line at

                DreamwalkerRPG@...

                because my Yahoo mail account is doing something crazy.

                Pete

                PS - to Christoffer, thanks for posting the link.