Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Wednesday Night Torchbearer Playtest

  • aaaaaaa zzzzzzz
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
      I shall be in chat by 4-4:30.

      -HF

      Roy Penrod <roypenrod123@...> wrote:
      > Sorry for my disappearence during the Torch creation
      > session.

      Hey, Justin!  I'm sorry we lost you.  We held off
      creating the last Torch, so you didn't miss much.

      Can you find some time before our Wednesday session to
      get together with us and create the last Torch?

      I can make it any time except Friday evening and
      Monday evening.

      Roy Penrod

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! for Good

    • Roy Penrod
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
        --- aaaaaaa zzzzzzz <hereticalfaction@...>
        wrote:

        > I shall be in chat by 4-4:30.

        Sorry, Marcus. I didn't get your message until just
        now.

        Can everyone make it Tuesday at 6:00 pm central time
        to finish up our last Torch? Please confirm on the
        list.

        Roy Penrod

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • aaaaaaa zzzzzzz
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
          Sorry, Tuesdays are a complete no-go for me... If this is the best time for all, though, feel free to make the torch without me... To balance what we have so far, you may wish to make it a HAPPY torch. You know, something hopeful, sice we have so much struggle and forelornness....

          -Marcus

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 4, 2005
            wrote:

            > Sorry, Tuesdays are a complete no-go for me... If
            > this is the best time for all, though, feel free to
            > make the torch without me...

            We haven't heard from anyone else in the group, so I
            guess we're going to have to make the last Torch on
            Wednesday before we can start actual play.

            > To balance what we have
            > so far, you may wish to make it a HAPPY torch. You
            > know, something hopeful, sice we have so much
            > struggle and forelornness....

            I'm down with that, Marcus. Bring some ideas
            Wednesday ... I can't think of any for a happy Torch.
            Yes, I'm just broken like that. :-)

            Roy

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Justin Anthony Hamilton