Re: Monday night gaming

  • Chris Moore
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16 12:44 PM
      I would be willing to do Dogs...(I've been wanting to play that for a long time, and I own it).
      Also open to other games.
      chris moore

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "John" <longspeak@c...> wrote:
      > IF it's okay that I don't show until 8pm EST (I'm on pacific time, and
      > that's when I get home from work), I'd love to try Dogs. I know the
      > others by name only.
      >
      > LT
      >
      > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Josh Kashinsky <josh@k...>
      > wrote:
      > > Monday night at some as yet undetermined time (Eastern) there will
      > be
      > > chargen for an as yet undetermined game. (Mentioned: Trollbabe,
      > > Otherkind, Dogs, InSpectres). The place IS determined (#indierpgs
      > room
      > > on the magicstar network). If you will be free Monday nights and
      > have
      > > been looking for a game, show up at the time specified above and
      > we'll
      > > get rolling.
      > >
      > > -Josh
    • Jasper McChesney
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 16 12:59 PM
        I'll probably be up for this (Dogs, whatever). What length sessions are
        we talking about?

        --
        Jasper McChesney
        www.primevalpress.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 16 1:24 PM
          On 9/16/05, Jasper McChesney <jasper@...> wrote:
          > I'll probably be up for this (Dogs, whatever). What length sessions are
          > we talking about?

          Personally, I like to break up after whatever scene is running at 11pm ends.