Re: [indie-netgaming] #IndieRPGs Monday on Magicstar

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 27, 2002
      This latency is a common problem on Yahoogroups. Crops up every few months
      and can be as bad as a couple of days. When you notice that it's happening,
      the only solution is to log into the group regularly and check the messages
      there. They post there much more quickly than they are propagated out to
      their respective list.

      But even that's not a guarantee. If you want to be sure to get a message out
      quick to others, go to the list, get the addresses you need and mail using
      another server (your ISP mailer, fer instance). You can even copy the group
      and the effect will be the same on that end (though you will end up
      eventually hitting eveyone twice; use only in emergencies).

      Mike