I am Evil I'm a Man

  • Christoffer Lerno
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2002
      I was thinking of some THE EVIL on Sunday or Monday
      6pm CDT. Anyone interested?

      Your Friendly Neighbour Horror,

      /C
    • Shreyas Sampat
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1, 2002
        --- Christoffer Lerno <lerno@...> wrote:
        > I was thinking of some THE EVIL on Sunday or Monday
        > 6pm CDT. Anyone interested?

        I certainly am...

        ..shreyas

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Christoffer Lerno
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 1, 2002
          >> I was thinking of some THE EVIL on Sunday or
          Monday
          >> 6pm CDT. Anyone interested?
          >
          >I certainly am...
          >
          >..shreyas

          Cool. +1 player. When can you play? Sunday or Monday
          or both?
        • Christoffer Lerno
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 1, 2002
            Sorry, that would be SATURDAY or SUNDAY 6pm CDT and
            not Sunday/Monday.

            I possibly could run an Yggdrasil sample with The
            Evil rules (another way of saying "almost ruleless")
            but it would be very experimental. I don't know if I
            have "the stuff" yet.

            Let me know y'all!
          • Chris Edwards
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
              Perhaps I've missed something, but why would you run Ygg with The
              Evil's rules?

              -Chris
            • Christoffer Lerno
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
                > Perhaps I've missed something, but why would
                > you run Ygg with The Evil's rules?

                Because the current rules for Ygg are not usable for
                actual play. Bob made up a goblin incidentally so
                things are getting started. However, expect that
                I'll be adding ad hoc rules sampled from Ygg as we
                go along and find ourselves in need of them.
                BUT for the sake of starting up easily and with
                little bagage I begin with THE EVIL which is
                certified to work EF style. I NEED to play Ygg
                "Effect First" or I'm convinced it will come out
                pretty flat.
              • Christoffer Lerno
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
                  Everyone up for some EVIL should check in at
                  #indierpgs between 6:30 and 7:00 pm CDT TODAY. See
                  you there.

                  /C
                • Chris Edwards
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
                    > Because the current rules for Ygg are not usable for
                    > actual play. Bob made up a goblin incidentally so
                    > things are getting started. However, expect that
                    > I'll be adding ad hoc rules sampled from Ygg as we
                    > go along and find ourselves in need of them.
                    > BUT for the sake of starting up easily and with
                    > little bagage I begin with THE EVIL which is
                    > certified to work EF style. I NEED to play Ygg
                    > "Effect First" or I'm convinced it will come out
                    > pretty flat.

                    What I don't understand I suppose is how you can divorce Ygg of its
                    mechanics and still be playing Ygg. You would be using the setting
                    but not playing the game of Ygg, in my opinion.

                    -Chris
                  • Chris Edwards
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
                      --- In indie-netgaming@y..., Christoffer Lerno <lerno@h...> wrote:
                      > Everyone up for some EVIL should check in at
                      > #indierpgs between 6:30 and 7:00 pm CDT TODAY. See
                      > you there.

                      What's the modifier to convert CDT to GMT? I can't seem to find it
                      anywhere.

                      -Chris
                    • Christoffer Lerno
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002
                        > What's the modifier to convert CDT to GMT?
                        > I can't seem to find it anywhere.

                        I don't remember. BUT. I'm online now waiting for
                        all of you.
                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 2, 2002

                          on my way....

                           Christoffer Lerno <lerno@...> wrote:

                          > What's the modifier to convert CDT to GMT?
                          > I can't seem to find it anywhere.

                          I don't remember. BUT. I'm online now waiting for
                          all of you.

                          September 11, 2001
                          Remember the Fallen...
                          "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

                          visit Bob at -

                          http://www.equinoxartstudios.com   business  http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

                          or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

                        • Christoffer Lerno