Re: [indie-netgaming] Paladin: Monday Feb 7, 9 PM EST(?)

  • Nathan E. Banks
    • Clinton R. Nixon
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 3, 2005
        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan E. Banks"
        <paganini@m...> wrote:
        > I was specifically hoping to do the 2e playtest stuff. Any chance of
        > getting Clinton actively involved with this - i.e., running a game?

        Plenty o' chance, if you aren't doing it this Monday at 9PM. After
        this Monday, I'd be good, but this Monday is Lundi Gras. I, um, live
        in New Orleans and so this basically means I'm screwed for doing
        anything. I've decided to leave town for four days to avoid drunks and
        parades, so I won't be available that day.

        That and the 2e stuff isn't ready. I can have it (I mean, character
        gen and basic play) ready in a week.

        - Clinton
      • Nathan E. Banks
        • james_nostack
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 4, 2005
            Hmm, Monday (2/14) is out for me due to some other plans, but I'd be
            happy to read any logs of that session and adapt accordingly.

            --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Clinton R. Nixon"