RE: [indie-netgaming] Paladin?

  • Lance Allen
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2005
      Time and place, baby. MWF work best for me as well. Just let me know when,
      and I'll try to be there. I've been interested in Paladin for a long time.

      ~Lance

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 10, 2005
        Bryan Bankhead wrote:

        > Actually due to my bizarre job schedule I could actually accomodate
        > this Mon- Wed. Indeed if I get it together to actually run I could
        > do two sessions with the same material , Mon afternoon and Mon eve, or
        > play and run.....

        Well, that's good - that makes three of us. I've never played Paladin
        before, but I assume it can easily be done with 2 players + 1 GM? If so,
        we might simply make an appointment and figure out who is going to GM
        and stuff on IRC. Per said he could play on mondays and tuesdays, both
        are fine with me too, and assuming `Mon-Wed' in your post includes
        tuesdays that means we have a choice between two days.

        By this time I've already made an appointment next monday, but next
        tuesday or any monday/tuesday after that I can be there.

        Greetings,
        Victor

        --
        You can encrypt your mail using my PGP public key: 0x73AC707C

        "Alle Lust will aller Dinge Ewigkeit, will Honig, will Hefe, will
        trunkene Mitternacht, will Gräber, will Gräber-Thränen-Trost, will
        vergüldetes Abendroth-"
        - Friedrich Nietzsche, 'Also sprach Zarathustra'