Re: [TSoY] Connecting...

  • panda_alchemist
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 28, 2004
      The IC and OOC logs have been posted to the TSOY folder here on the
      group. They're completely unedited! TEH HARDK0RE!!1one

      --mouse/michael

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "james_nostack"
      <james_nostack@h...> wrote:

      > Hi Doyce! Don't worry about it. We had a good time, but didn't quite
      > finish the story... so we'll hold a follow-up next Monday (Jan 4) at 9
      > PM EST, which should take an hour (90 minutes at most). The timing is
      > *just right* for a sword-wielding maniac to storm the Lake Temple...
      > Hope you can make it!
      >
      > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Doyce Testerman
      > <doyce.testerman@g...> wrote:
      > > My apologies to all participants for missing the game last night,
      > > everyone -- I wish I had some harrowing story to explain why ninja
      > > invaders kept me from my computer, but the fact of the matter is that
      > > the holiday weekend caught up with me and I slept right through it. :(
      > >
      > > I am lame, but I look forward to tales of actual play posted
      somewhere.
    • james_nostack
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 2, 2005
        A reminder that the second half of the TSoY IRC game will be played on
        Monday, January 3 at 9 PM EST. Details on how to connect are included
        below.

        When we last saw the characters:
        * Aloux the Assassin was running for his life from Captain Latour and
        his guards;

        * Lucretta the Overseer was brewing a sedative for Kamala, who is
        distraught at the idea of marrying a goblin;

        * Pendejo, the goblin groom, is getting advice about the wedding night;

        * Duval, Kamala's tutor, has beaten back the head chef and has
        successfully poisoned the wedding soup.

        Will Pendejo marry Kamala... or confess his sniveling love for
        Chenard? Will Duval win his pupil's heart... or murder his boss?
        Will Aloux live to see another day? Can Lucretta keep the situation
        from descending into chaos? Will Doyce show up?

        Only time will tell!