TSoY: When are y'all playing?

  • Timothy Kleinert
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
      Did I miss something, when is this TSoY happening? I don't remember
      anyone actually giving a specific day or time.

      I would be interested in playing, and would even be willing to try
      GM'ing - I mean Story Guiding. But my schedule is a little wacky. I
      can play the 28th thru 30 during the afternoon. Like anytime (noon?)
      before 4pm central. (Damn you evening-shift!)
    • james_nostack
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
        Tell you what: maybe we should do an availablity test. I'm definitely
        around from Dec 24 through the 27th, at any reasonable time of day.
        Evening of the 28th is a possibility, but I can't commit to it. But
        if others would prefer to game on some other day, feel free.

        And if anyone wants to take over the Storyguide slot, I won't stand in
        their way!

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy Kleinert"