Seeking players for new rules system

  • oversoul0101
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hey all I normally do not post here but read alot. I created a
      system called Dice Chucker available for download at either
      rpghoard.com or 1km1kt.net The system is simple, easy to learn, and
      fun. It mainly uses d6s but has a great feature known as Pwer Dice
      that can take dice rolling in new direction. Power Dice can alter a
      character's roll or even affect the dice being used in metagame
      ways. I am seeking two more players for my Red Moon game. I
      currently have two awaiting acceptance. One character is an elven
      sorceress from the frozen northlands. The other is farmer, tired of
      the quiet life, and traded in his share for a sword. The story
      begins when the proprietor of the Red Moon Inn, Finn Adalan, puts out
      a call for adventurers. He is a collector of stories and himself a
      one time adventurer past his prime. The jovial man is known for his
      stories and friendliness and he is hoping to recapture his youth
      through a new generation. He wants to sponsor the group to go out
      and do good deeds, find lost treasure, and bring him back, trophies,
      stories, and glory. The game is episodic high adventure with
      underlying tones of friendship and comraderie. It is going to be
      great fun!
      It is being run at Rondakportal.com, a great and free PBP gaming
      site. The site requires membership (again all free) and the game can
      be found in the Available Worlds/Other category.
      I would also like to hear anyone's opinion and comments on the rules.
      Thanks
      Bobby