[TROS] Apologies

  • James Buchanan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2004
      To my TROS players, I must apologise.

      My internet was down for most of this weekend, and I couldn't get on IRC.

      -James
    • Per Fischer
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
        Hi,

        Just curious: how do you handle TROS' initiative system in IRC?

        Per
      • James Buchanan
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
          We just have both people PM the GM with their dice colour.

          Then, the GM lets everyone know what's happening.

          -James

          Per Fischer wrote:

          >Hi,
          >
          >Just curious: how do you handle TROS' initiative system in IRC?
          >
          >Per
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Per Fischer
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
            Sounds reasonable. What if the GM is part of the conflict? Or is that not an issue at all?

            Regards,
            Per

            >We just have both people PM the GM with their dice colour.
            >
            >Then, the GM lets everyone know what's happening.
            >
            >-James

          • James Buchanan
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
              Well, either you can trust the GM, or have another player act as proxy
              referee.

              -James