Drifting to R'lyeh, the Mother of Cthulhubabe

  • Bryan Bankhead
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Those of you following the ongoing development of Cthulhubabe may or
      may not have seen the three Forge posts which underly the ideas I'm
      developing in the game. The three threads are my taking issue with
      that 'other' Lovecraft game that I played off and on for many years.

      Drifting to R'lyeh:Facing the Problems with Call of Cthulhu
      http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=8459

      Cthulhu's Clues: Why failure is not an option
      http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=8482

      Hot Lead and Hypocrisy: a rant on guns in Call of Cthulhu
      http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=10197

      Anyone who is curious about where I'm taking Cthulhubabe needs to take
      a glance at those threads.