[HQ] Scheduling

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      >From: "bigblackcatmail" <bigblackcatmail@...>
      >
      >My bad. For some unknown reason, I had Thursday at 8pm in my head.
      >After waiting for an hour, I came here to find it was actually
      >Wednesday at 7pm. A day late and an hour short....

      No problem, I had as many people as I could possibly have handled anyhow. As
      it happens, things went very well by using Doyce's Wiki to note characters.
      As I commented, it almost felt like meeing face to face in real time. Very
      much like watching people writing up their characters at a table.

      It's at random dot average-bear dot com slash ShadowWorld slash HomePage

      That said, I was too busy to get people talking to each other about their
      characters. Meaning that it didn't really have that collaborative feel in
      terms of chargen. But that was probably doomed anyhow, given the development
      we did here. Not that I have any worries, things are shaping up rather
      nicely, IMO.

      >I'll be there next week. Have we set a time and day yet?

      Actually, we might move to Thursday at some point, depending on certain
      things. But for now, let's assume Wednesday night again, at the same time
      (8:00 PM CDT, but I'll be there early again for those who want more time).