Scott's Character for Darkbabe

  • bigblackcatmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004
      [My bad. I know this is a double post. But I forgot to change the
      subject line and wanted to make sure nathan got a chance to look at it
      without thinking that it was a heroquest post. Sorry.]

      Talk about character creation day! Here's my proposal for Darkbabe.
      Let me know if it's ok or not. Thanks.

      Alicia Baines

      Number = 3
      Fighting: 1-2 (Unarmed Combat)
      Magic: 4-10 (see below)
      Intrigue: 3-10 (??not sure what to put here??)

      Appearance: A 17-19 year old girl with curly blond hair that hangs
      down in her face. She wears a torn white gown and has a pair of
      leather bracers on her forearms which look like they could be (or
      were) attached to some chains in a dungeon of some sort.

      Alicia has burn scars on her arms, back and one along the side of her
      face. For some reason, the scars are not healing all that quickly.
      Other than that, she has the classic, all-american cheerleader look,
      albeit a little paler than usual.

      Backstory: (not sure if this is appropriate so stop me if I go too
      far) Alicia was abducted about 12 years ago and became the plaything
      of a group of very old vampires. After a significant time passed, she
      became a vampire herself. The VoV's were all she knew in her dungeon
      for about 10 years. Shortly after becoming a vampire, she awoke one
      night in a box placed in a warehouse in the city. She does not know
      why she was placed there if the VoVs set her free, moved away or if
      someone else took her and put her there. She's out for revenge though.
      She wants to make those VoV's and whoever was working with or for them
      pay for the decade of torture she was subjected to. She's a little
      warped from basically being locked in an S&M dungeon for the
      delight/entertainment/study (?) of this weird society of Elder
      vampires throughout the `90s but she picked up a little bit of ritual
      magic from her Elders and is now proceeding to "spit on their graves".

      Note on Magic: I wanted her specialty to be mind-affecting abilities.
      I guess the best way to put it would be a bit of Obfuscate with a bit
      of Dementation thrown in as well. No mind control or lie-detecting
      stuff. Just some cloaking/image altering stuff and the ability to
      cause very high, even paralyzing levels of fear in mortals (ala
      Nightmare) or whatnot. Think about the Hag sleeping syndrome and I
      think you'll get the picture…

      Is all that okay? Do you need anything else from me? I'd really like
      to join in this wednesday if that's cool with you.

      thanks.
      Scott

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan E. Banks"
    • Nathan E. Banks