RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: Hero Quest

    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 31, 2004
      >From: Robert McNamee <mcnameebob@...>

      >So maybe I'll drop back in after a pause in the next phase of the game.

      Cool, thanks for the response.

      Do you want to indicate a direction for the Lurid Eye tribe before you sign
      off?

    • bigblackcatmail
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 11, 2004
        Talk about character creation day! Here's my proposal for Darkbabe.
        Let me know if it's ok or not. Thanks.

        Alicia Baines

        Number = 3
        Fighting: 1-2 (Unarmed Combat)
        Magic: 4-10 (see below)
        Intrigue: 3-10 (??not sure what to put here??)

        Appearance: A 17-19 year old girl with curly blond hair that hangs
        down in her face. She wears a torn white gown and has a pair of
        leather bracers on her forearms which look like they could be (or
        were) attached to some chains in a dungeon of some sort.

        Alicia has burn scars on her arms, back and one along the side of her
        face. For some reason, the scars are not healing all that quickly.
        Other than that, she has the classic, all-american cheerleader look,
        albeit a little paler than usual.

        Backstory: (not sure if this is appropriate so stop me if I go too
        far) Alicia was abducted about 12 years ago and became the plaything
        of a group of very old vampires. After a significant time passed, she
        became a vampire herself. The VoV's were all she knew in her dungeon
        for about 10 years. Shortly after becoming a vampire, she awoke one
        night in a box placed in a warehouse in the city. She does not know
        why she was placed there if the VoVs set her free, moved away or if
        someone else took her and put her there. She's out for revenge though.
        She wants to make those VoV's and whoever was working with or for them
        pay for the decade of torture she was subjected to. She's a little
        warped from basically being locked in an S&M dungeon for the
        delight/entertainment/study (?) of this weird society of Elder
        vampires throughout the `90s but she picked up a little bit of ritual
        magic from her Elders and is now proceeding to "spit on their graves".

        Note on Magic: I wanted her specialty to be mind-affecting abilities.
        I guess the best way to put it would be a bit of Obfuscate with a bit
        of Dementation thrown in as well. No mind control or lie-detecting
        stuff. Just some cloaking/image altering stuff and the ability to
        cause very high, even paralyzing levels of fear in mortals (ala
        Nightmare) or whatnot. Think about the Hag sleeping syndrome and I
        think you'll get the picture…

        Is all that okay? Do you need anything else from me? I'd really like
        to join in this wednesday if that's cool with you.

        thanks.
        Scott

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan E. Banks"