Assume no Doomchaser until further notice?

  • panda_alchemist
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      So, three sessions with abort-messages, and nothing today at all; C,
      if you get around to reading this, should we assume it's postponed
      indefinitely until we hear otherwise?
    • Chris Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        Yes. I am computerless and generally mired in suck.

        -Chris

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "panda_alchemist"