Re: [indie-netgaming] #IndieRPGs Monday on Magicstar

  • the GreyOrm
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2002
      Anything in particular on the agenda for this Monday? I think
      someone mentioned OtherKind. I'd love to play if someone wants
      to GM. :)
      I second that!  Who wants to GM?
      (I'd GM, but as I'm playing in another game on Monday nights, I think my performance would suffer from the distraction)

      -Raven

    • Robert McNamee

        September 11, 2001
        Remember the Fallen...
        "NYFD - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter
        visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com  business

        - http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/ personal

        or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • the GreyOrm
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2002
          Nathan's been having bounce problems with Yahoo Groups (he's always having problems with Yahoo Groups :P ), but I recieved it early afternoon Monday...so I don't know if the problem was on his end or yours in this case, though I'd suspect the latter considering.

          Anyhoo, everyone remember: every Monday night is "Indie Gaming Monday" on MagicStar in #indie-rpgs :)

          -Raven

          This didn't arrive until...Tuesday.
        • Nathan E Banks Paganini
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 26, 2002

              Must be Yahoo's....I was on E-mail quite a bit over the weekend, mon, and tuesday.... just never showed up in my box till tues.

              Bob

              I'll make a mental note about Mon nights...

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 27, 2002
                This latency is a common problem on Yahoogroups. Crops up every few months
                and can be as bad as a couple of days. When you notice that it's happening,
                the only solution is to log into the group regularly and check the messages
                there. They post there much more quickly than they are propagated out to
                their respective list.

                But even that's not a guarantee. If you want to be sure to get a message out
                quick to others, go to the list, get the addresses you need and mail using
                another server (your ISP mailer, fer instance). You can even copy the group
                and the effect will be the same on that end (though you will end up
                eventually hitting eveyone twice; use only in emergencies).

                Mike