No Doomchaser Monday the 9th

  • Alexander Cherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
      Chris Edwards is still in the process of moving across the country.
      He stopped by my house along the way and I told him that if I hadn't
      heard from him by Sunday, I'd make this post. So... no Doomchaser,
      his move is still... on the move, so to speak.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        Thanks Alex,

        We'll see ya'll next week then.

        Bob McNamee

        Alexander Cherry <lxndr@...> wrote:
        Chris Edwards is still in the process of moving across the country.
        He stopped by my house along the way and I told him that if I hadn't
        heard from him by Sunday, I'd make this post. So... no Doomchaser,
        his move is still... on the move, so to speak.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Member of Yahoo's indie-netgaming group.

      • Fred
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          I can fill in with Trollbabe or a Skein playtest, if anyone's interested.

          =====
          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail