Re: [indie-netgaming] No Doomchaser Monday the 2nd

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Have a good trip!

      See you next Monday.

      Bob McNamee

      Chris Edwards <thickenergy@...> wrote:
      I'll be leaving for Atlanta early Tuesday morning. Monday will be
      spent packing up the Blazer and doing some last minutes things. So,
      no game this Monday. We'll pick up the Monday after next.

      -Chris

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Member of Yahoo's indie-netgaming group.