No Doomchaser Monday the 2nd

  • Chris Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 8:45 PM
      I'll be leaving for Atlanta early Tuesday morning. Monday will be
      spent packing up the Blazer and doing some last minutes things. So,
      no game this Monday. We'll pick up the Monday after next.

      -Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Have a good trip!

        See you next Monday.

        Bob McNamee

        Chris Edwards <thickenergy@...> wrote:
        I'll be leaving for Atlanta early Tuesday morning. Monday will be
        spent packing up the Blazer and doing some last minutes things. So,
        no game this Monday. We'll pick up the Monday after next.

        -Chris

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Member of Yahoo's indie-netgaming group.