Re: [indie-netgaming] HQ on Monday?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 19 7:12 AM
      >From: Groovelord <coridan@...>
      >
      >Hi. I'm new to the list. Is this Heroquest game still open to new players
      >who are familiar with Glorantha and HQ? What type of medium is it run in?

      Hi GL, here are some important notes for you and for everyone interested:

      1. The game is not set in Glorantha, but instead in ICE's old fantasy world,
      Shadow World (if anyone wants to know what my reasons are, post to me in
      private).
      2. The game is run via IRC with weekly sessions in the indie netgaming IRC
      rooms. Sessions run about 3 hours on average.
      3. The game just finished up a large segment last night, and is now headed
      into a break after 19 sessions (well, 20 with the "pilot"). A post detailing
      a broad overview of the events so far is coming soon.
      4. Following that post, there will be a lot of discussion of the events
      here. The culmination of that discussion will alter the PC Heroes
      substantively in determining what they are doing during the period of time
      following the cursing of the City of Sherezak.
      5. People then interested in playing in the next phase of the game will then
      suggest what charcters they are interested in playing. New characters can
      enter the game at this time, and new players can join as well. Once the new
      "cast" has been decided upon, we'll move on to setting up new sessions.

      I encourage anyone who is interested in the slightest to kibitz on the
      discussions.