HQ on Monday?

  • Chris Edwards
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hey,

      We all set for the wrap up tomorrow? I'll be there.

      -Chris
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 11, 2004
        >From: "Chris Edwards" <thickenergy@...>
        >
        >We all set for the wrap up tomorrow? I'll be there.

        That is the plan, and I hope to see everyone there.

        Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up � now 2 months FREE!
      • Dana Mun
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 12, 2004
          OI...

          bad news again, i;m sorry, but my parents just woke me up with

           "get up, we're going to vermont"...

          x.x killing me with spontanious travel!! i'll be back on friday. so perhaps saturday and sunday i could do a catchup session

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 12, 2004
            >From: Dana Mun <alicatylon@...>
            >
            >bad news again, i;m sorry, but my parents just woke me up with
            >
            > "get up, we're going to vermont"...
            >
            >x.x killing me with spontanious travel!! i'll be back on friday. so perhaps
            >saturday and sunday i could do a catchup session

            So, here I am thinking up Bangs for tonight, thinking, "gee, I hope Dana can
            make it, because I've been saving up all of the really good stuff for her
            character for just this session." And then this....

            Well, I'm going to get all Dianetic here, and "turn disadvantage into
            advantage." Yes, what we'll do is to play everyone else out tonight. And
            then on...Sunday, likely, we can play you out solo, or with anyone who feels
            that they need one last session. Should be cool.

            MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
            your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com
          • bigblackcatmail
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 12, 2004
              I'll be there. But only from 9pm to about 10:30pm Eastern time. That's 8 to=
              9:30
              CDT. Sorry for the tight schedule but I'm starting a new job up here and th=
              commute is a killer.

              Scott

              --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Holmes" <homeydont@h...>

              _____
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 12, 2004
                >From: "bigblackcatmail" <bigblackcatmail@...>
                >
                >I'll be there. But only from 9pm to about 10:30pm Eastern time. That's 8
                >to=
                > 9:30
                >CDT. Sorry for the tight schedule but I'm starting a new job up here and
                >th=
                >commute is a killer.
                >
                >Scott

                Alright, Scott, you get first scene tonight! :-)

                Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
                Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 12, 2004
                  I'll be there.

                  Bob McNamee

                  Mike Holmes <homeydont@...> wrote:
                  >From: "bigblackcatmail"
                  >
                  >I'll be there. But only from 9pm to about 10:30pm Eastern time. That's 8
                  >to=
                  > 9:30
                  >CDT. Sorry for the tight schedule but I'm starting a new job up here and
                  >th=
                  >commute is a killer.
                  >
                  >Scott

                  Alright, Scott, you get first scene tonight! :-)

                  Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
                  Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Member of Yahoo's indie-netgaming group.

                • Janus
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 13, 2004
                    Hi,

                    Sorry, I won't be able to attend until August 2.

                    But send me the logs :)

                    Take care,

                    Janus
                  • Chris Edwards
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 13, 2004
                      Um, I don't think there is an August 2nd. Supposed to be taking a
                      break after this wrap up. Not sure how long of a break. Mike
                      probably has an idea.

                      -Chris

                      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Janus" <janus2213@v...>
                      wrote:
                      > Hi,
                      >
                      > Sorry, I won't be able to attend until August 2.
                      >
                      > But send me the logs :)
                      >
                      > Take care,
                      >
                      > Janus
                    • Groovelord
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 17, 2004
                        Hi. I'm new to the list. Is this Heroquest game still open to new players
                        who are familiar with Glorantha and HQ? What type of medium is it run in?

                        Thank you all for your time!

                        ORLANTH LIVES.

                        CB

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 19, 2004
                          >From: Groovelord <coridan@...>
                          >
                          >Hi. I'm new to the list. Is this Heroquest game still open to new players
                          >who are familiar with Glorantha and HQ? What type of medium is it run in?

                          Hi GL, here are some important notes for you and for everyone interested:

                          1. The game is not set in Glorantha, but instead in ICE's old fantasy world,
                          Shadow World (if anyone wants to know what my reasons are, post to me in
                          private).
                          2. The game is run via IRC with weekly sessions in the indie netgaming IRC
                          rooms. Sessions run about 3 hours on average.
                          3. The game just finished up a large segment last night, and is now headed
                          into a break after 19 sessions (well, 20 with the "pilot"). A post detailing
                          a broad overview of the events so far is coming soon.
                          4. Following that post, there will be a lot of discussion of the events
                          here. The culmination of that discussion will alter the PC Heroes
                          substantively in determining what they are doing during the period of time
                          following the cursing of the City of Sherezak.
                          5. People then interested in playing in the next phase of the game will then
                          suggest what charcters they are interested in playing. New characters can
                          enter the game at this time, and new players can join as well. Once the new
                          "cast" has been decided upon, we'll move on to setting up new sessions.

                          I encourage anyone who is interested in the slightest to kibitz on the
                          discussions.