Re: [indie-netgaming] Monday game

  • Christoffer Lerno
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 11, 2002
      I haven't GMed in about a year now and to tell you
      the truth I'm kinda scared to run Ygg :) I never
      really felt my fantasy adventures (in other games
      which I never really felt at home with) was good
      enough.

      If you want some horror I can GM that though, it's
      what I'm best at.

      Anyway, lurking sounds like a plan. What will you be
      using to play on Monday?

      /C
    • James V. West
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 6, 2003
        Well, when you put it that way... I'll try *extra hard* to be there!