Re: HQ Attendance

  • Janus
    Message 1 of 57 , May 13, 2004
      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Holmes" <homeydont@h...> wrote:
      > I hate to do this again, but can everyone post their weeknight availability
      > (or, if someone has a log of the OOC from last game, can they sift out the
      > pertinent remarks)? I can do Monday, Teusday, Wednesday, or Friday.

      I can do Monday, Tuesday, or Friday.
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 6, 2004
        >From: "Chris Edwards" <thickenergy@...>
        >
        >Hey Mike,
        >
        >I'm not going to be at the game on Monday the 5th. Just a heads up.

        Not a problem, turns out that neither could I.

        I had been getting my son all hyped up to see fireworks, and then I
        discovered that my burg's fireworks were not on the 4th (the actual date of
        the event), no, they were last night, the 5th. So, sorry I didn't get a
        heads up posted, but celebrating the country's birthday came first this time
        around.

        Should be no problem for next Monday for me. Again, I hope to get in enough
        stuff that we wrap up a lot of plot.

        Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
        Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx