RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: HQ Attendance

  • Dana Mun
    Message 1 of 57 , May 13, 2004
      at this point, i;m practically any day. schools winding down so i only have certain blackout dates. i won't be here next mon. though, retreat

      Mike Holmes <homeydont@...> wrote:
      >From: "Janus"
      >
      >So, Mike, when is the next game?
      >
      >I don't think we ended up deciding on a firm day on Monday.

      You are correct we did not. As I remember it, there is no one day that will
      perfectly suit all players. So, for this week coming up, let's stay with
      Monday. Provisional, however pending the following.

      I hate to do this again, but can everyone post their weeknight availability
      (or, if someone has a log of the OOC from last game, can they sift out the
      pertinent remarks)? I can do Monday, Teusday, Wednesday, or Friday.

      I'll be in the room tonight if people want to discuss further.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 6, 2004
        >From: "Chris Edwards" <thickenergy@...>
        >
        >Hey Mike,
        >
        >I'm not going to be at the game on Monday the 5th. Just a heads up.

        Not a problem, turns out that neither could I.

        I had been getting my son all hyped up to see fireworks, and then I
        discovered that my burg's fireworks were not on the 4th (the actual date of
        the event), no, they were last night, the 5th. So, sorry I didn't get a
        heads up posted, but celebrating the country's birthday came first this time
        around.

        Should be no problem for next Monday for me. Again, I hope to get in enough
        stuff that we wrap up a lot of plot.

        Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
        Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx