Re: [indie-netgaming] Univeralis idea - any takers?

  • Alexander Cherry
    Message 1 of 235 , May 1, 2004
      I'll try it. Next monday?
    • indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      Message 235 of 235 , Nov 18, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the indie-netgaming
        group.

        File : /Eldritch%20Tales%.pdf
        Uploaded by : b_bankhead <b_bankhead@...>
        Description : Eldritch tales is a Lovecraftian game that I started work on , maybe I'll finish it

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        b_bankhead <b_bankhead@...>