Quick Question

  • nevthederanged@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 8:21 PM
      Hey, been a long time since I posted but I ran across an old copy of Ed Heil's Topos rules I'd printed up, and it occured to me to wonder if there was a version more recent than 3.1. I remember having to beg out of the playtest due to time constraints or one of the other usual culprits, but I was inrigued by the system. If there's a later version, where would I look it up? I suppose I can go run a search for it on the Forge but I wasn't entirely certain there was 100% crossover betwixt there and here, so I'm asking here.

      Thankies ^_^

      NtD
    • Travis Casey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 9:07 PM
        On Friday 09 April 2004 23:21, nevthederanged@... wrote:

        > Hey, been a long time since I posted but I ran across an old copy of Ed
        > Heil's Topos rules I'd printed up, and it occured to me to wonder if
        > there was a version more recent than 3.1. I remember having to beg out of
        > the playtest due to time constraints or one of the other usual culprits,
        > but I was inrigued by the system. If there's a later version, where would
        > I look it up? I suppose I can go run a search for it on the Forge but I
        > wasn't entirely certain there was 100% crossover betwixt there and here,
        > so I'm asking here.

        Topos 4.0 is on the Wiki:

        http://www.lostthoughts.org/phpwiki/Topos

        --
        |\ _,,,---,,_ Travis S. Casey <efindel@...>
        ZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ No one agrees with me. Not even me.