HQ -- Apologies

  • Brand
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
      I would like to formally and officially apologize to everyone in
      Mike's HeroQuest game – most especially Mike himself – for having
      missed game last night. My DSL went down, and I was unable to
      connect through dial-up until this afternoon, and so I had no way of
      getting online or mailing anyone to let them know what had happened.

      Once again, I'm sorry. I hope my absence didn't hurt the game.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
        >From: "Brand" <Brand@...>
        >
        >Once again, I'm sorry. I hope my absence didn't hurt the game.

        Well, we did decide not to play... but I'll blame it on tiredness so as not
        to guilt you, or make you feel that you're character is central to the game
        (though he sorta is). :-)

        My wife went into false labor on Wednesday night, so I was up until the wee
        morning hours counting contractions, and then on Thursday night, she got
        dizzy (she is blonde, so, more dizzy, I guess), and we were in the hospital
        most of the night. So, perhaps it's best that I didn't get to play. Fell
        asleep in the middle of Stargate soon thereafter.

        This does mean that next Friday's game is a big maybe. Marj is due to be
        induced on Wednesday. So we should have a newborn next Friday, meaning....I
        dunno, maybe? Don't count on the game being on, however. I'll try to keep
        everyone up to date.

        Once again, however, if you have any interest in playing, do show up to the
        Friday night session. There have been openings for more players in almost
        every session so far. I'd like to thank Chris for filling in so dilligently
        in several sessions.

        Thanks,

        Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
        $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/
      • Chris Edwards
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
          I'd like to thank Chris for filling in so dilligently
          > in several sessions.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mike

          "Have dice, will play." ;)