Seeking Players for PALADIN game

  • Bryan Bankhead
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Finally decided to break down and begin an online indie game. I have
      Chosen Paladin for it's simplicity (and because I like it). I will be
      using the canonical Sword of Heaven setting. I have excerpted some
      pages dealing with the setting and with basic character creation,
      these are availble in the group file section.

      As for myself I have extensive experience running F2F games and a
      playing freeform MUSH's ,this will be my first attempt at running a
      PnP RPG online.

      With that in mind I would like to solicit players, please email me
      about your interest and availability. Also send in advance any
      characters you have created for the game for examination and approval.

      Thanx in advance and hope to be hearing from you soon for plenty of
      online fun.